Dorrington Atcheson Architects (DAA) is looking to fill an intermediate/senior architect position at their Grey Lynn studio.
Job description from the firm
If you are an architectural all rounder with an eye for detail and enjoy a collaborative approach then don’t miss this opportunity to join Dorrington Atcheson Architects (DAA), a boutique, design based architectural practice in Grey Lynn, Auckland. These roles are highly sought after and don’t become available often, so act now!
The successful applicant will need to be design focused with a passion for architectural detailing and design. They will be in control of a project/s and work in a team with the directors, in-house draftspeople and graduates to assist delivery of projects.
We require someone who is goal driven and milestone focused. Able to organise and deliver to a program and manage several balls in the air at once.
This is a great opportunity to involve yourself in all facets of the architectural profession from design, to detailing, to documentation, to site, in a fun and vibrant environment.
Applicant will work a 9 day 80 hour fortnight meaning every second Monday is a day off.
Experience and education:
- An architectural degree
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an architect in NZ
- Experience in architectural design
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and encourage performance
- Good working knowledge of NZBC and NZS3604
- Residential experience
- Working knowledge of Archicad, Masterspec and general construction processes in NZ
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
See more careers news here.